Skip to content
Main Objectives of the Board
- To propagate the life and philosophy of Dr. Regmi.
- To observe Dr. Dilliraman Regmi’s birth anniversary.
- To confer on ‘Dr. Dilli Raman Regmi National and International Peace Award’ on National and International personalities as champions of Peace and Non-violence.
- To confer on ‘Dr. Dilli Raman Regmi Young Scholar’s Award’ of IC. 5000.00 and a citation on one student of Centre for the Study of Nepal or Malviya Centre for Peace Research of Banaras Hindu University, India.
- To provide fellowship of Rs. 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Rupee) per year to a scholar for his/her research work on Dr. Regmi’s contribution to Peace, Non-violence and the promotion of International Understanding.
- To organized lectures, symposiums, seminars and interaction programs on burning national issues, specially related to peace, non-violence and human values.
- To provide library services to the general public.
- To maintain harmonious and good relations with other libraries in the country and abroad.
- To collect additional books (published materials) to enrich the existing collection.
- To preserve the library and museum for present and future generation.
- To provide assistance in the development of public libraries in the country.
- To assist the government in increasing the literacy rate of the country.
- To inculcate in citizens democratic norms and values, to generate civic consciousness and to strengthen the Civil Society.
- To generate and expand income generating activities.
- To cultivate reading habit on children.